Thursday, February 19, 2009

More Funny Karyna-isms

Here are some funny things Karyna said over the past month.

This was a response to a Nickleback song playing on our car radio. "I don't like this song. It's a boy song."

After I read Karyna a long book while she was sitting on the potty, I told her potty time was over. She wouldn't get up from the potty, so I told her I was leaving and went in the other room. Then she yelled from the bathroom, "I'm not done potty training!" I think she wanted me to read her another book.

This was a random question she asked me at the kitchen table when we were eating lunch. "Do boogers live in noses?"

She's such a funny girl. It always amazes me what she comprehends and says at just two years old.

4 comments:

barb said...

you are back posting! i love the karyna-isms - and can totally imagine her saying all of them.

Unknown said...

Good to see you posting again. Love to all.

Uncle Jack

katie said...

welcome back! we miss you guys!

Welch Mom said...

Where boogers live is an important and deep question!