Sunday, September 7, 2008

Too Much Time

I cant' believe a month has gone by since I last posted! I wish I could simply blame it on the fact that Nayeli broke the keyboard tray off my desk, making it less comfortable to type for long periods of time-my keyboard and mouse are now crammed up close to the monitor, but that's not it.

Maybe it's because I got burned out spending so many nights after my kids went to bed playing on the computer, that I needed a break. I switched to TV instead. Plus I just missed cuddling on the couch with my husband, even if we weren't watching anything good, it's just nice to spend time together. Last week we decided to start re-watching Gilmore Girls, starting with season one.

It also could be the fact that I'm the Relief Society President, and with so many new families moving in this fall, I've been really busy. We also have a lot of events coming up we've had to plan for.

Whatever the reason, I feel with the start of a new school year, I'm motivated to once again start blogging. So don't get too excited, but you'll be hearing from me a lot more often!

4 comments:

Deanne said...

Wow, RS Pres! Exciting. ;) Did you just get called? You'll be great!

Julie said...

Hey Allison! I just came across your blog while surfing some others. It is nice to be able to see what you are up to! Wow, RS president - what a big calling. I think that gives you a great excuse for not having time to blog. Being Primary Pres. kept me from starting my blog for the past couple of years ;)

barb said...

glad to know that you are online again.

Sarah said...

uh, yikes... RS Pres... that is a lot of work. But you can do it!