Sunday, September 7, 2008

Last Days of Summer

We picked up some slides off Craig's List, so the girls could have fun playing in the backyard. It's so fun to be able to sit and relax and watch the girls laugh and show off their new tricks. They like to see how many different ways they can go down the slide. It reminds me of watching Nick and his family having their diving board contests. Although there are no cannonballs off the slides! They also like to do somersaults through the holes in the side of the climber.

Here is a movie of a nice, hot, summer day last week when we decided to get out the sprinkler and turn the slides into water slides. It was so much fun! It's too bad we haven't had another nice, hot, sunny day, so we can turn the backyard into a water park again.

3 comments:

barb said...

i love the video and pictures - very cute - I am glad to see them both enjoying outdoor toys :) good buy

The Stump Clan said...

looks like fun!!

Brittany Owens said...

I think I am going to miss the warm weather in a way, but I am glad it is cooling down.