Saturday, August 2, 2008

Marker Mess

I know I'm not the only parent who lets their kids get into almost anything-unless it's dangerous of course, when you want some time to yourself. Karyna loves coloring. She colors on the walls, the table, and as you can see herself! I love that she can entertain herself for a very long time coloring, but I wish there was less clean-up involved. I always know that I'll probably regret letting her entertain herself by making a mess, but I'm usually enjoying the time to myself too much to interrupt her playtime!

3 comments:

Brittany Owens said...

That is why I love color wonder, but I wish it wasn't so expensive. I know what you mean about trying to occupy your kids while you get something done, or just chill. She looks cute though.

sarah said...

I only buy washable markers, and Crayola at that. You end up spending a little bit more, but the clean up is much, much easier. What a cute artist you've got there!

barb said...

she looks happy though