Sunday, September 7, 2008

Another First Day of Preschool

Nayeli started her second year of preschool last week. We sent her to a new preschool this year, so I felt like it was her first day of preschool all over again. I am so happy with her new preschool. I'm glad Nayeli is too. She goes for two hours and forty-five minutes in the mornings. When she came home she asked me why preschool was so short, and when she could go again. She was disappointed she couldn't go on Saturday and Sunday too!

Karyna likes Nayeli's preschool too, and said this about it, "I want to be dropped off." I'm glad she's looking forward to going next year.

I took a few pictures of her first day. I had to laugh, right after we walked in to her school, she said, "Mom don't take any pictures of me okay." She's not supposed to be embarrassed by her Mom yet. She's only four! I was relieved to see other Mom's taking pictures of their kids too, so I knew Nayeli wouldn't be embarrassed about it anymore.

4 comments:

barb said...

Thanks for posting first day of school pictures. I love them

anorthowife said...

is she in lily's preschool class? she looks so cute! that looks like a lot more fun than when i go to work...

Brittany Owens said...

I think Emma will have fun in preschool as well. I am glad that she is having fun.

willmottfamily said...

Hello, Allison! Wow, where has the time gone? Your girls are so big. Miss you guys.

That's great to hear that Nayeli loves preschool. Funny that she was embarassed of the camera for a bit. They grow so fast.