Sunday, June 8, 2008

Summer Vacation in Michigan

We just got back from spending almost three weeks in Michigan. We had a great time! It was so fun to visit with family and reconnect with friends. We're also happy to report Nick's Dad is feeling a lot better. By the end of our visit he was able to get out of the hospital bed and walk with some assistance. Hopefully he'll be back home soon!

I wish I took more pictures of our trip and the people we visited. I guess I was too caught up in enjoying seeing everyone, that I usually forgot to take the camera out of it's case. Here are the few pictures that I took. Most of them are of the kids playing outside in their Grandma and Grandpa's backyard.

Nayeli had lots of fun playing with her friend Gracie. I had lots of fun hanging out with Rebecca too! If only they were moving to Missouri instead of Arizona!

Nayeli and her cousin Austin had fun inventing lots of mysteries!

Karyna loved petting Max when Nayeli wasn't scaring him away with her fearful screaming.

My niece Kalli was so fun to hold. She has the cutest smiles and hardly ever fussed!

Nayeli and Karyna couldn't be happier eating ice cream with their cousins and Grandma.

Nayeli and Karyna shared goldfish crackers with their cousin Austin on a beautiful day in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. We wish that we could have been there too1 Did you drive? How did the girls do on the way to and from?

barb said...

i suppose this means you found the camera?

Brittany Owens said...

It looks like they had a fun time. I am glad this vacation was fun. Its always nice when theres not too much drama

barb said...

i did love the pics

Ally Cat Girl said...

The drive there was fine. The girls watched lots of movies! I did it without Nick. He flew there a day earlier. The way home wasn't so great. It took us over 4 extra hours because there was a lot of flooding in Indiana and major highways and roads were closed. I'm just glad we were able to get out and didn't have to stay in a hotel!

Ally Cat Girl said...

Yeah, I did find my camera! It was buried deep in my suitcase.