Here's a conversation Karyna had with us about the moon on our way home from Michigan. It is the cutest thing ever!
Karyna - "I see the moon!!!"
Allison - "What?"
Nick - "the moon."
Karyna - "I do see the moon."
Allison "I see the moon too!"
Nayeli - "I don't see the moon."
Karyna - "It's going. It's going to the hospital. It's going to Old Mcdonald's."
Allison - "It's going to the hospital? It's going to McDonald's?"
Karyna - "I (want to) carry the moon (in my) hand. I (want to) carry the moon (to my) car. Where'd the moon go?"
Nick - "It's hiding"
Allison - "The moon is hiding."
Karyna - "It's hiding."
It was so precious. I've never seen someone so excited about the moon before. It's so fun to see the world through a child's eyes.
1 comment:
adorable - and wish i had been there to hear it first hand
Post a Comment