
Nayeli and I had the funniest conversation on the way home from preschool today. As we were walking home she excitedly told me all about the paper purse she made me. I was complaining when I woke up of a stomache, so Nayeli decided to make me a purse at school to help me feel better. It was the cutest thing! After she told me about my purse, she said she would make Daddy one too. I smiled at what she said, and told her boys don't usually carry purses. They usually wear shoulder bags. I was thinking of the bags guys wear to school or carry to work. Then I suggested she make a bag for Daddy. Her response was, "I'm not a bag lady. I'm a purse lady. Even though Daddy's a boy he can have a purse as a special treat." I couldn't argue with that. I told her Daddy would love it! I told Nick about the purse Nayeli was going to make for him when we got home. He just smiled and said okay.
3 comments:
You know he is going to be obligated to carry the man purse around a couple of times. That is funny.
Cole has wanted to have a purse to carry like mommy. I have had the same conversation with him and he did not quite get it either.
i can't wait to see nick carry his new purse - what a sweet daughter nayeli is to want to make him happy with that
Post a Comment