Yesterday, a friend of ours gave us Make A Word cards. During Karyna's nap today, I decided to get them out for Nayeli to play with. Nayeli opened the box and started spreading the cards on our dining room table. I tried to help her, when she said in her sweetest motherly voice, "I'm almost 4 and 5. I can do it. Sometimes little kids want to do big stuff." I thought it was so cute. She is growing up so fast and able to do so many things on her own now, and even though I know she can do so many things, I still want to help her! I don't think that desire will ever go away.Nayeli is getting really good at spelling words. She can spell over a dozen words including her name, mom, dad, pig, pop, jet, yes, and no. She can even read some words by sounding out the letter sounds! I can't wait until she is able to start writing stories because she has such an imagination!
1 comment:
she has always been interested in learning by herself - very independent! looking forward to watching her play with her make a word cards - and these pictures are so beautiful.
Post a Comment