Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Funny Karyna-isms

Here are some funny thing Karyna said this week.

Nayeli put Karyna's big Elmo in a dining room chair so he could "eat with us" at lunch time. When we were about half way through lunch Nick decided to join us. I moved Elmo so Nick would have a chair to sit on. After Nick sat down Karyna pointed to Nick and said, "Elmo sit there."

After passing some loud gas Karyna said, "stinky...toot toot."

Karyna hurt her cheek the other day doing who knows what. I asked her if I could kiss it. She always says yeah, then I kiss her. This time when I asked her if I could kiss her cheek she said, "I kiss it," and kept trying to turn her head so she could kiss her cheek. It was so funny to watch!

This isn't funny, but it amazed me so I thought I'd write it. When ever she hears a baby crying she either says, "baby sad," or "baby crying." Yesterday towards the end of the night she was tired and crabby. She started crying and then looked at me and said, "I'm crying."

4 comments:

barb said...

i love all those things - i can envision them all.

katie said...

I just showed Reagan the pictures on your blog, and she has a new name for Karyna... "Key-Ranna"

Sarah said...

That is darling. I can't help but compare her to Claire since they are the same age... almost exactly... my favorite of Claire's is "I good girl", but mostly she's still just speaking jibberish... maybe I need to pay better attention?

The Hargrove's Four said...

I love the "stinky... toot, toot" When Collin passes gas he pats his chest to say excuse me b/c that what he does when he belches. We are blessed to have entertaining, smart children!