I love the mind of a three year old! Tonight Nayeli and Nick were playing in the living room. Nayeli got a little too excited while she was playing with daddy. She jumped on Nick and accidentally kneed him in the groin. I explained to Nayeli that she hurt daddy. She can't jump on him. Then I told Nayeli to tell Nick sorry.
Her response was, "Do I get candy after lunch?"
Although Nick was still in pain, we both laughed at Nayeli's train of thought. I don't think she heard a word I said. She's had candy on the mind ever since she went trick-or-treating on Saturday!
2 comments:
I was just about to give up on you (wink, wink) so I'm glad you decided to start posting again. I really enjoy reading about your family. Your girls are adorable in their costumes. Halloween is such a fun time of the year...I think we have celebrated it 3 or 4 times now, so I've officially hidden our candy. Is that mean?
I love the new look too.
Post a Comment