Saturday, November 3, 2007
Grandpa at Preschool
Last Wednesday was Grandparents Day at Nayeli's Preschool. My Dad, Karyna and I accompanied Nayeli for an hour and a half of Preschool. It was so much fun to watch Nayeli go through some of her typical Preschool activities! She played a critical thinking game to guess who was the person of the day. She danced on the carpet as she sang preschool songs. She listened attentively as the teacher read many stories about pumpkins. After story time Nayeli enjoyed sitting and laughing in the little chairs with Karyna. Then she showed her daily journal to Grandpa. She had fun flipping through the pages and explaining the pictures she drew. My Dad and I especially chuckled about the portrait she drew of me. It was quite cute. I'm so glad my Dad was able to go to Grandparents Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Man.
Sometimes she just looks so grown up. I'm going to go dye the white hairs that are surely popping up after seeing these photos!!!
it looks like it was a fun day. does karyna enjoy visiting?
Karyna loves visiting Nayeli's preschool. Her favorite thing is to suck on the markers while Nayeli draws in her journal.
she sucks on the markers??
She sucks on them when I'm not looking of course!
I want to see the picture Nayeli drew of you!
me too - that would be fun to see on your blog
How lucky that your dad was able to attend! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment