Sunday, April 1, 2007

Silly Burps

Nayeli was very amusing on Wednesday. I was working on my apartment paperwork when she decided to entertain herself with her Learn Through Music Plus toy. Usually she either talks in the microphone and records all kinds of silly words, or sings her favorite songs. That day she decided to record herself burping! I had to smile. It was exactly the kind of thing I would have found funny when I was a kid. As she giggled each time she played back the recording of herself burping, I reflected on my past. I had a Fisher Price Tape Recorder when I was a kid. I used to record my brothers and I burping and saying all kinds of funny things too. I even would try and record my brothers when they would say words they were not supposed to say, and play it back for my parents. I thought I could get them in trouble that way. If only I was wiser. I could have used the tapes for blackmail! Maybe I could have gotten them to clean my room or make my bed.

2 comments:

barb said...

if only nayeli read already, she would learn from you how to blackmail HER sister later in life!

love the music in her.

Welch Mom said...

Cole wanted to comment to "Eli". He
said "there is Eli" as he saw me looking at your blog. He also wanted me to tell you he has Eli's glasses. Hopefully we can keep them in one piece before we can get them back to her. Cute story! I think that it is really funny. Cole burbs now and says excuse me, he must get that from his dad.