Tuesday, March 27, 2007

First Day at the Park

Today we went to the park with my sister-and-law Katie and her daughter Reagan. It was the first day I took the girls to the park this year. The weather was absolutely beautiful. The local NBC news website said it was 78 degrees!!! Here are some photos from our fun day in the sun.

Nayeli did great on our walk at the park. She did not get out of the stroller once. Now, if I could only get her to sit in it at the mall!

Karyna is wearing Reagan's hat because I didn't think about bringing one until we were half way there. It was our first time at the park so I haven't established the habit yet. Luckily Katie was prepared and brought two!

Reagan looked adorable in her outfit with matching red hat!

Nayeli wanted to swing on the big swing, but I told her if I'm going to push her holding Karyna, she needs to swing in the little swing. She was surprisingly agreeable. She must of just been happy to be at the park!


5 comments:

barb said...

looks like total fun - wish i had gone to the park yesterday...as today does not look as promising. glad the kids all enjoyed the fresh air - along with you and katie

Aunt Alice said...

Awwwww - enjoying the beautiful spring days! Great pics!

katie said...

We should make that a weekly escapade, if there is nice weather every week!

Nick said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Such adorable little girls everywhere. They must have pretty good-looking fathers!!!

Welch Mom said...

Cute photos, Can I hire you?