She may look happy in the picture, but she doesn't really like the taste of rice cereal. I captured this picture before she took a bite. She's probably thinking about someday eating pizza. When she eats rice cereal she makes really cute disgusting faces . Even though she obviously doesn't like the taste of it, she does eat it. I can't say I don't blame her. It tastes like cardboard. Yes I've tried it. Sometimes I'm as curious as a baby.
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Rice Cereal
She may look happy in the picture, but she doesn't really like the taste of rice cereal. I captured this picture before she took a bite. She's probably thinking about someday eating pizza. When she eats rice cereal she makes really cute disgusting faces . Even though she obviously doesn't like the taste of it, she does eat it. I can't say I don't blame her. It tastes like cardboard. Yes I've tried it. Sometimes I'm as curious as a baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment