Sunday, November 5, 2006

Halloween Fun


The girls got to wear their Halloween costumes twice this year. Nayeli was a unicorn and Karyna was a pumpkin. The night before Halloween we took the girls to the outside mall in Lansing. We met up with Nick's Mom, sister Molly and her son Austin. It was fun to see all the costumes of the other kids trick-or treating, but it was so crowded. There was a long line at every store just to get a piece of candy! On Halloween I took the girls to visit both Grandma's so they could show off their costumes. When we got to my Mom's house we went trick-or-treating with her at my old neighborhood. It was almost strange taking Nayeli and Karyna around trick-or-treating. I can remember so clearly, like it was yesterday, when I went trick-or-treating. I also had my old mentality. Go as fast as you can from house to house, so you can get lots of candy. The more candy Nayeli has, the more she can share with me!

No comments: