I think Karyna looks how I feel, very tired! When I was at Katie's baby shower the other day, she got this card that had a baby on the front sleeping, and in a big font it said 3pm. When you opened it on the inside it had a picture of a baby wide awake and smiling, and it said 3am. I had to laugh immediately after Katie showed me the card because it is so true! Last night Karyna was up almost every 2 hours to feed and sometimes wide awake in between, and she just wanted to be held. During the day I'm lucky if I see her awake for more than a few minutes! I can't get any sleep during the day however, because Nayeli is awake all day. She's pretty much given up her naps. Although today was a rare day. She actually napped, but instead of sleeping, I got on the computer of course!
Nayeli continues to be very helpful. She likes to get the Boppy and put it on my lap every time I sit in the rocking chair to feed Karyna. It's really cute! She actually gets quite upset if I forget and do it myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment