Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Pretend Visit to Grandma's House


It's so fun to watch Nayeli's imagination grow! One of her favorite games to play now is pretending to go to Grandma's house. It's so cute. She gets a tote bag out and starts packing it with toys, books and other things she wants to take to Grandma's house. Then she gets her purse and puts the bag and purse on her shoulder. She stands by the door and says she's ready to go to Grandma's house. The first time she played this game we were playing in her bedroom and after she packed her bags she went into the living room. When she didn't come back for awhile, I went to see what she was doing. I found her patiently standing by the door waiting to go to Grandma's house. That's when I snapped the picture. She is the cutest thing!

No comments: