She's finally here!!! We're so excited to welcome Karyna into the world and to our family. It's so fun to see our family grow. I love saying "my girls" or "my kids" now. I was a little nervous at first about how I would handle having 2, but now that Karyna is here my worries are fading away and are replaced with excitement, a deep love for Karyna and a greatfulness for having such a wonderful family!
Speaking of gratefulness, Nick has been so helpful and such a great Dad this past week.! He's been spending a lot of time with Nayeli, so I can feed Karyna. She wants to eat all the time! It's been fun to watch how much Nayeli enjoys playing and spending time with Dad. She absolutely adores him!
Well, I'm sure as I have more time I'll have lots more to say about Karyna and our growing family.
No comments:
Post a Comment