Sorry, I don't have a photo to add to this blog entry. I keep forgetting to buy a camera battery, so if anyone feels like it and wants to remind me that would be great! Well what's new, let's see...I'm still pregnant. I feel better than the first pregnancy because I'm more active, but I'm still a little uncomfortable and tired. Oh well, it's so worth it. I can't wait for little Karyna to arrive.
I started to panic the other day. I thought I didn't have much to do to prepare for Karyna because we already have stuff from when Nayeli was a baby, but I forgot all our baby stuff is in storage at Grandma's house. Silly me, I can't believe I forgot. All I was thinking I needed to do to get ready was get the bassinet set up and have a stock of newborn diapers. It will make life a heck of a lot easier to have all our other baby stuff to keep her entertained like swing, bouncer ect.
Everything Nayeli does is so cute! I hope it doesn't feed her ego too much that I'm always telling her how cute she is. I read the other day somewhere that kids do need compliments, but not to give them too much that they grow up with a big ego. I don't know that I agree with that. I think you can't ever tell your child you love them and how cute they are too much!
No comments:
Post a Comment