I've been walking with Brockden most mornings. I walk about three miles around Forest Park. I wanted to walk farther, but it takes too long pushing Brockden in the stroller. I'm hoping to start biking around Forest Park some evenings, so I can get even more exercise. If I want to loose this baby weight I'm going to have to do some intense working out!
6 comments:
you will do great - and with that smile each morning - I bet it is fun exercise
Happy babies make early mornings so much better!
Agreed with Katie! Matthew is all smiles and is non-fussy attitude in the a.m. makes things better!
Wish you lived closer because I walk every morning with the kids too!
Oh he is so cute!
Ally I am impressed that you walk so early. I am walking everyday too. You might even motivate me to get up early to walk when I go back to work.
Post a Comment