Saturday, April 12, 2008

New Play Pics

Yeah, I can post more pictures again! Our other camera broke, so we just bought a new one from amazon.com. I love shopping online! It's so much easier than taking two restless children to the store. Karyna rarely will decide to ride in the cart, and getting Nayeli to come to the store with me takes some really hard persuasion. I usually promise her some sort of treat if she will go with me. Right now she is very interested in imaginary play with Barbie's or other figures like Strawberry Shortcake dolls and Disney Princesses. Tearing her away from them and convincing her that we'll have fun shopping is nearly impossible!Anyway, here are some pictures of the girls playing in their room. We've actually been doing a really good job keeping it clean lately until today! Nayeli was looking for her toy camera so she took everything out of the toy box. Oh, and if you look closely you'll see our new carpet.

4 comments:

barb said...

can't see the carpet very well, but love seeing the girls. amazing that you are keeping their room clean - i never could do that with my own when they were little

Welch Mom said...

Yeah,a new camera and some cute pics to show for it!

Jessie said...

I'm glad you fixed your camera problem. That happened to us too and I felt so lost!

TracyB said...

Very cute pics. You need to come visit us sometime. Vincent would love to play with the girls again.