Saturday, January 5, 2008

Snow Play

While we were home for the holidays we enjoyed playing in the snow at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I loved the time we spent in the snow. I felt like a kid again, laying down on the soft white snow, moving my legs back and forth to create snow angels. The best part was watching Nayeli participate with me! Her enthusiasm to play outside was so cute! I told her before we went outside that we were going to make a snowman, snow angels, and snow balls to throw at each other. The only thing we didn't do was build a snowman. The snow was too soft for packing.


I wish we could have played outside longer but Karyna had a cold. Her snot was freezing to her face. Gross I know! Just be grateful I didn't post a picture of it! Grandma was kind to point her runny nose out, so I could wipe it and have a few pictures of her with a clean face. Although Karyna had a cold she didn't let it ruin her fun. She had a great time stomping in the snow and occasionally reaching down to touch it.

While we played Nick spent the time clearing the snow off both his parents and our car. What a nice guy!

1 comment:

barb said...

the girls look happy - and nick looks less enthused about cleaning cars