Monday, January 7, 2008

January?


Ok, don't get mad. I'm composing this entry to gloat about the awesome weather we had today! It was in the 70's!!! My neighbor across the street and I wished that the nice weather would mean an end to winter and start of spring. Unfortunately, it is much too early for that.

My friend next door and I decided to take our girls outside to enjoy the nice weather. Who knows when we'll get another day like this in January. We got the bubbles and bikes out. It reminded me of the nice fall days we had when we first moved in.

I loved playing in the snow over our holiday break up north, but I am definitely grateful for the warm weather here!

4 comments:

barb said...

looks fun - and the gloating is understandable - although Nick was cruel with his on Sunday :) - but it has been in the 60's here - very warm and unusual

Jessie said...

Wow look at all those girls. Looks like fun. We're jealous.

Brittany Owens said...

where was I? j/k. Loved those days.

Emily and Ethan said...

Alison your girls are so cute! I had no idea you had two kids! I am glad you finally made you blog public so I could look at it.