Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Little Princess
I waited as long as I could to let Karyna play with Nayeli's dress-up stuff. Not because I didn't want her to wear it, but because I was afraid she would try to eat it, or break it. When I decided to let her play with the dress-up accessories the other day, I was surprised that she was not interested in chewing on the plastic beads at all, she just really wanted to wear it! She loves putting on the necklaces and can do it all by herself. She brings me the bracelets, sunglasses and princess crown because she can't put those on herself. Now that Karyna has discovered the fun dress-up accessories she puts them on everyday. I guess I don't have to worry about her trying to take off her costume on Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
you need more dress up clothes now
Just wait till I teach her how to really dress-up! (i.e. baglady style!)
What a cute princess!
How fun it must be for you to have such a cute princess. I can't wait for that day!
Claire loves beads too. I'll have to get ther some dress up things. How fun!
Post a Comment