Sunday, May 6, 2007

Bad Motorcycle Man

We were driving to Nick's Aunt Pat and Uncle Chuck's house to celebrate Chuck's birthday today when Nayeli said the funniest thing. We were stopped at a stop light. In the lane next to us there was a man riding a motorcycle.

Nayeli said, "He's wearing a helmet. He's a bad guy!"

I had to explain to her that helmets are not bad. They are good and provide safety. She did not buy it.

She kept saying, "I don't like it (the helmet and the motorcycle)."

We were good guys because we do not wear helmets, but the motorcylist was a bad guy.

Hmm...I wonder where she got all this talk about good and bad guys from. She must be spending too much time with her best friends Austin and Wyck. I am only kidding. I think it is great that her two best friends are boys!

4 comments:

Nick said...

NO BOYS. SHE DOESN'T GET TO KNOW ANY BOYS. BOYS ARE BAD. EVIL, EVIL BOYS. NO BOYS UNTIL SHE'S AT LEAST 30. OR OLDER.

barb said...

disagree - motorcycles - yuck- boys - just crazy

Welch Mom said...

This might renew your faith in boys, I just saw a young teenage boy buying his mom flowers for mother's day. It was so sweet!

Cherice said...

It would be interesting to me to know why she associates people wearing helmets with "bad guys." Was it the helmet or the motorcycle, I wonder?