Nayeli continues to be so helpful around the house. Also how much I rely on her has increased too since Karyna came home. I guess that's part of being the oldest.
Here are some of the things she helps with: getting a burp cloth, throwing away a diaper, picking out a diaper for her and Karyna, getting a trash bag for the trash can, unloading the dishwahser, pushing the vacuum, burping Karyna, cleaning up her toys, sweeping the kitchen floor, putting away the laundry, and my favorite one today cleaning up Karyna's pee off the carpet! I realized how truly helpful, and old she's getting when she was scrubbing the carpet. She went and got a rag all by herself, waited patiently for the cleaner to soak in, and when I told her it was ready, she rubbed it into the carpet. She did a good job too! I was impressed at how hard she rubbed it in, and how exact she was!
No comments:
Post a Comment