Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Cutie Patootie

Holy cow! I can't believe it is December already! Hopefully, I'll be seeing most of you over the holidays.

Nayeli is growing up so much! Look at the pictures I just posted in our family album. She looks like such a big girl! She is learning a lot really fast. Her vocabulary is growing so rapidly. She can say all kinds of words like "cracker", "butterfly", "ball", "oatmeal", "cereal", "chicken", "shower" "ooh dirty". She knows some of the alphabet already. She loves pointing to letters wherever she sees them and naming them if she can. She already knows her numbers 1-10. She is a huge, absorbent sponge. It's so fun watching her learn and seeing her curiosity and interest in the world grow.

She is such a sweet girl. When we go out to the store she often waves and says hi to people. Just today when we went out to eat, she said bye to a couple of people eating their sandwiches. Of course everybody loves it and thinks she's so cute. What can I say, she sure is a cutie!

No comments: