I was hoping to update my blog daily, or at least weekly, but I have a feeling it's going to be monthly! Nayeli has progressed so far in the last month and is doing so many cute things! Just today I caught her stuffing goldfish down her shirt! Previously, she was stuffing food in her booster seat, but now she's discovered a new hiding place.
Her new favorite toy is her play purse. She carries it everywhere! It comes with lipstick, a debit card, change purse, keys and cell phone. Pretend purses have come along way since we were kids, that's for sure! Nayeli has fun pretending to put lipstick on Nick. What a great Dad to let her do that! I can't wait until she tries to put real lipstick on Nick. How funny would that be!
Nayeli's biggest accomplish in the last month is walking. That's right, she's a walking machine! She's already had one accident and ran into the edge of the wall and cut her lip and bumped her chin. She's a trooper though and recovered pretty quickly.
Nayeli continues to love Baby Einstein videos and points to the TV to let us know she wants to watch one. She used to bring us the DVD to let us know she wanted to watch it, but we wised up and locked the DVD cabinet.
She's also discovered outside and points to the door whenever she wants to go outside. We have a farm right next to our building with cows. I enjoy taking her to see the cows. Although a few days ago she got really scared by them for the first time and started to cry. Maybe it's their tongues. They have really, long, scary looking tongues. I think we'll take a break from the cows for a little while!
Her new favorite toy is her play purse. She carries it everywhere! It comes with lipstick, a debit card, change purse, keys and cell phone. Pretend purses have come along way since we were kids, that's for sure! Nayeli has fun pretending to put lipstick on Nick. What a great Dad to let her do that! I can't wait until she tries to put real lipstick on Nick. How funny would that be!
Nayeli's biggest accomplish in the last month is walking. That's right, she's a walking machine! She's already had one accident and ran into the edge of the wall and cut her lip and bumped her chin. She's a trooper though and recovered pretty quickly.
Nayeli continues to love Baby Einstein videos and points to the TV to let us know she wants to watch one. She used to bring us the DVD to let us know she wanted to watch it, but we wised up and locked the DVD cabinet.
She's also discovered outside and points to the door whenever she wants to go outside. We have a farm right next to our building with cows. I enjoy taking her to see the cows. Although a few days ago she got really scared by them for the first time and started to cry. Maybe it's their tongues. They have really, long, scary looking tongues. I think we'll take a break from the cows for a little while!
No comments:
Post a Comment