Sunday, March 18, 2007

Karyna Crawling

Karyna started crawling last Monday! I know I'm a little slow reporting the big news, but I have been busy and obsessed with creating this new blog and my Picasa photo album! Sometimes it is weird, but very cool, seeing Karyna on the move. I am used to her staying in one area when I leave the room. It is very cute because now she follows me. It is also strange, but exciting to see her explore new areas like the kitchen and bathroom. She used to stay clear of those areas because she did not like sliding her head on the vinyl floor. Now she has fun picking at spills and food on the kitchen floor, and feeling the threads of the bathroom rug between her little fingers.

Here are some pictures from her new crawling adventures.

Karyna crawling under the Playdoh table.
Karyna crawling to hallway to play with Nayeli's piano.
Karyna crawling on the couch to the laundry basket.

5 comments:

barb said...

It IS fun to watch her crawl - and boy does she move fast! now we have to pay CLOSE attention again to what toys the big kids have out. love the front pic on your album.

Rebecca said...

Cute blog. I know how to get myself around this one better than your last:)
-Rebecca

Unknown said...

I am so relieved that she is crawling. I was afraid she would look like me if she kept "scooching" on her head!!!

Uncle Jack

Aunt Alice said...

I had to laugh at Jack's comment - (Madison is going to still look like you)
It's sooooo cute to see the pic's of her crawling!!!!

grandma said...

How about posting some pics of you with the kids?